- Massachusetts Committee Against Segregation, Route 128: Boston’s Road to Segregation (1975).
- Edward L. Glaeser, Jenny Schuetz and Bryce Ward, Regulation and the Rise of Housing Prices in Greater Boston (2006).
- Amy Dain, Housing and Land Use Policy in Massachusetts (2007).
- Jenny Schuetz, Guarding Town Walls: Mechanism and Motives for Restricting Multifamily Housing in Massachusetts (2008).
- Jenny Schuetz, No Renters In My Suburban Backyard: Land Use Regulation and Rental Housing (2008).
- Nelson, A.C. et al., “The Link Between Growth Management and Housing Affordability: The Academic Evidence,” Brookings Institution Center on Urban and Metropolitan Policy (February, 2002).
- Edward L. Glaeser and Joseph Gyourko. “The Impact of Zoning on Housing Affordability,” Harvard Institute of Economic Research (March, 2002).
- Harvard Civil Rights Project, Segregation in the Boston Metropolitan Area at the end of the 20th Century (2002)
- Massachusetts Affirmative Fair Housing Policy (April 2009) (PDF)